On May 22, 2012 Diamond Resorts International® announced that it has closed, through its subsidiary DPM Acquisition, LLC., the acquisition of a substantial portion of the assets of Pacific Monarch Resorts, Inc. This transaction adds nine resorts located in California, Nevada, Utah and San Jose del Cabo, Mexico, as well as approximately 75,000 owners to Diamond Resorts International®.
Pacific Monarch has resorts in the following locations :
• Cabo Azul Resort in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
• Cancun Resort in Las Vegas, NV
• Cedar Breaks Lodge & Spa in Brian Head, UT
• Desert Isle of Palm Springs in Palm Springs, CA
• Palm Canyon Resort & Spa in Palm Springs, CA
• Riviera Beach & Spa Resort in Capistrano Beach, CA
• Riviera Shores Resort in Capistrano Beach, CA
• Riviera Oaks Resort & Racquet Club in Ramona, CA
• Tahoe Seasons Resort in South Lake Tahoe, CA
Currently these resort properties are not available for bookings by members of THE Club. However it is hoped that reservations will be made available later in 2012 with the earliest arrival dates being in 2013. We look forward to making all these resorts available for members.